Firefox: Simple Mail
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Firefox: Simple Mail for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Firefox: Simple Mail from your PCtelega
. Check out here
for more info on telega. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Firefox: Simple Mail is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 368.11 KB (376944 bytes) on disk.
Firefox: Simple Mail installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
This data is about Firefox: Simple Mail version 2.91
Firefox: Simple Mail is a program offered by telega. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Firefox: Simple Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Firefox: Simple Mail from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Firefox: Simple Mail or simply activate the Search field and type in "Firefox: Simple Mail". If it is installed on your PC the Firefox: Simple Mail app will be found very quickly. After you click Firefox: Simple Mail in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Firefox: Simple Mail, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Firefox: Simple Mail.
8. After removing Firefox: Simple Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Firefox: Simple Mail which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Firefox: Simple Mail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Firefox: Simple Mail by telega from your computer, nor are we saying that Firefox: Simple Mail by telega is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Firefox: Simple Mail supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 12:26:17.477