Firefox Password Recovery 1.7
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Firefox Password Recovery 1.7 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Firefox Password Recovery 1.7 from your systemTop Password Software, Inc.
. You can read more on Top Password Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about Firefox Password Recovery 1.7 can be seen at http://www.top-password.com
. Firefox Password Recovery 1.7 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Top Password directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Firefox Password Recovery 1.7 is C:\Program Files\Top Password\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.14 MB (1190912 bytes) on disk and is called Firefox Password Recovery.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Firefox Password Recovery 1.7. They occupy 3.42 MB (3583810
bytes) on disk.
- Asterisk Password Recovery-x64.exe (515.50 KB)
- Asterisk Password Recovery.exe (390.00 KB)
- Firefox Password Recovery.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (715.66 KB)
- unins001.exe (715.66 KB)
This data is about Firefox Password Recovery 1.7 version 1.7
Firefox Password Recovery 1.7 is an application offered by the software company Top Password Software, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Firefox Password Recovery 1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Firefox Password Recovery 1.7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Firefox Password Recovery 1.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Firefox Password Recovery 1.7". If it exists on your system the Firefox Password Recovery 1.7 app will be found very quickly. After you select Firefox Password Recovery 1.7 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Firefox Password Recovery 1.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Firefox Password Recovery 1.7:
- The software company is: http://www.top-password.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Top Password\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Firefox Password Recovery 1.7.
8. After removing Firefox Password Recovery 1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Firefox Password Recovery 1.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Firefox Password Recovery 1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Firefox Password Recovery 1.7 by Top Password Software, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Firefox Password Recovery 1.7 by Top Password Software, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Firefox Password Recovery 1.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-20 15:01:32.407