Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format
Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format from your PCChristopher Ottley
. More information on Christopher Ottley can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format's primary file takes around 368.11 KB (376944 bytes) and is named firefox.exe.
Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
The current page applies to Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format version 4.0.2
Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format is an application offered by the software company Christopher Ottley. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format". If it exists on your system the Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format.
8. After uninstalling Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format by Christopher Ottley from your computer, we are not saying that Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format by Christopher Ottley is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Firefox: Mozilla Archive Format supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 12:27:40.373