Firefox: KeeFox is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Firefox: KeeFox from your PCLuckyrat
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Luckyrat. Firefox: KeeFox is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Firefox: KeeFox's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe. The application's main executable file is named firefox.exe and occupies 368.11 KB (376944 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Firefox: KeeFox. They take about 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
The current page applies to Firefox: KeeFox version 1.7.2
If you are manually uninstalling Firefox: KeeFox we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\_Портативный софт\Браузеры\Firefox\Firefox 38.0.5\firefox.exe
Firefox: KeeFox is an application offered by Luckyrat. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Firefox: KeeFox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Firefox: KeeFox with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Firefox: KeeFox or simply click the Search field and type in "Firefox: KeeFox". If it is installed on your PC the Firefox: KeeFox app will be found automatically. When you click Firefox: KeeFox in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Firefox: KeeFox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Firefox: KeeFox.
8. After removing Firefox: KeeFox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Firefox: KeeFox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Firefox: KeeFox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Firefox: KeeFox by Luckyrat from your computer, nor are we saying that Firefox: KeeFox by Luckyrat is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Firefox: KeeFox in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:29:07.997