This web page is about Firefox: CookieKeeper for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Firefox: CookieKeeper from your computerYvon Tanguy
. More info about Yvon Tanguy can be found here
. Usually the Firefox: CookieKeeper application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Firefox: CookieKeeper. Firefox: CookieKeeper's primary file takes around 368.11 KB (376944 bytes) and is named firefox.exe.
The executables below are part of Firefox: CookieKeeper. They occupy an average of 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
This info is about Firefox: CookieKeeper version 22.214.171.124
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Firefox: CookieKeeper.Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\_Портативный софт\Браузеры\Firefox\Firefox 38.0.5\firefox.exe
Firefox: CookieKeeper is an application released by the software company Yvon Tanguy. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Firefox: CookieKeeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Firefox: CookieKeeper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Firefox: CookieKeeper or simply click the Search feature and type in "Firefox: CookieKeeper". The Firefox: CookieKeeper app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Firefox: CookieKeeper in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Firefox: CookieKeeper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Firefox: CookieKeeper.
8. After removing Firefox: CookieKeeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Firefox: CookieKeeper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Firefox: CookieKeeper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Firefox: CookieKeeper by Yvon Tanguy from your computer, we are not saying that Firefox: CookieKeeper by Yvon Tanguy is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Firefox: CookieKeeper in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:28:08.157