This page is about Firefox: Autofill for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Firefox: Autofill from your computerthdoan
. Additional info about thdoan can be found here
. Firefox: Autofill is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Firefox: Autofill by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Firefox: Autofill's primary file takes around 368.11 KB (376944 bytes) and its name is firefox.exe.
Firefox: Autofill contains of the executables below. They take 4.70 MB (4931040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (276.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (264.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- CheckForAdminRights.exe (10.45 KB)
- KeeFoxElevate.exe (8.45 KB)
- KeePassRPCCopier.exe (7.95 KB)
- FlashPlayerPlugin.exe (1.81 MB)
- helper.exe (901.58 KB)
This data is about Firefox: Autofill version 22.214.171.124
Firefox: Autofill has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\_Портативный софт\Браузеры\Firefox\Firefox 38.0.5\firefox.exe
Firefox: Autofill is a program marketed by thdoan. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Firefox: Autofill is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Firefox: Autofill from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Firefox: Autofill or simply activate the Search field and type in "Firefox: Autofill". The Firefox: Autofill application will be found very quickly. After you click Firefox: Autofill in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Firefox: Autofill, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Firefox: Autofill.
8. After uninstalling Firefox: Autofill, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Firefox: Autofill which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Firefox: Autofill using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Firefox: Autofill by thdoan from your PC, nor are we saying that Firefox: Autofill by thdoan is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Firefox: Autofill supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:29:07.950