Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition
Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition from your systemMAGIX AG
. You can read more on MAGIX AG or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Common\Database folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\MAGIX\Common\Database\unwise.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition. fbserver.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.46 MB (1527900 bytes) on disk.
Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition contains of the executables below. They take 3.02 MB (3168764
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- explore.exe (28.00 KB)
- instslct.exe (185.47 KB)
- uninstall.exe (131.47 KB)
- unwise.exe (221.47 KB)
- FABS.exe (832.00 KB)
- fbserver.exe (1.46 MB)
- fb_lock_print.exe (136.00 KB)
- instsvc.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition. You can find below info on other releases of Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you remove Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition from your computer.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\FABS.exe
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\fb_lock_print.exe
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\fbclient.dll
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\fbserver.exe
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\ib_util.dll
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\instsvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\msvcp60.dll
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\msvcrt.dll
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\bin\Shutdown.bat
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\DAVIDSMITH-PC.lck
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\explore.exe
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\Install.cfg
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\instslct.exe
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\intl\fbintl.dll
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\intl\fbintl2.dll
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\UDF\fbudf.dll
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\UDF\ib_udf.dll
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\uninstall.ini
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\unwise.exe
- C:\Program Files\MAGIX\Common\Database\unwise.ini
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Firebird SQL Server UK
Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition is an application marketed by MAGIX AG. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition". If it is installed on your PC the Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition app will be found very quickly. After you click Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition.
8. After uninstalling Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition by MAGIX AG from your PC, we are not saying that Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition by MAGIX AG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Firebird SQL Server - MAGIX Edition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:39:00.703