Firebird 22.214.171.124050 (x64)
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Firebird 126.96.36.199050 (x64) for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Firebird 188.8.131.52050 (x64) from your computerFirebird Project
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Firebird Project. More details about the application Firebird 184.108.40.206050 (x64) can be found at http://www.firebirdsql.org/
. Firebird 220.127.116.11050 (x64) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_2_5 folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Firebird 18.104.22.168050 (x64) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_2_5\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled fbserver.exe and it has a size of 5.52 MB (5785600 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Firebird 22.214.171.124050 (x64). They occupy about 10.03 MB (10516869
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (692.38 KB)
- fbguard.exe (148.00 KB)
- fbserver.exe (5.52 MB)
- fbsvcmgr.exe (136.50 KB)
- fbtracemgr.exe (121.50 KB)
- fb_lock_print.exe (328.50 KB)
- gbak.exe (352.50 KB)
- gdef.exe (373.50 KB)
- gfix.exe (152.00 KB)
- gpre.exe (684.50 KB)
- gsec.exe (224.50 KB)
- gsplit.exe (18.00 KB)
- gstat.exe (232.50 KB)
- instclient.exe (20.00 KB)
- instreg.exe (13.00 KB)
- instsvc.exe (78.50 KB)
- isql.exe (347.00 KB)
- nbackup.exe (227.50 KB)
- qli.exe (453.00 KB)
- instclient.exe (17.00 KB)
The current page applies to Firebird 126.96.36.199050 (x64) version 188.8.131.52050
Firebird 184.108.40.206050 (x64) is a program offered by Firebird Project. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Firebird 220.127.116.11050 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Firebird 18.104.22.168050 (x64) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Firebird 22.214.171.124050 (x64) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Firebird 126.96.36.199050 (x64)". If it exists on your system the Firebird 188.8.131.52050 (x64) application will be found automatically. After you select Firebird 184.108.40.206050 (x64) in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Firebird 220.127.116.11050 (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Firebird 18.104.22.168050 (x64):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.firebirdsql.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_2_5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Firebird 22.214.171.124050 (x64).
8. After uninstalling Firebird 126.96.36.199050 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Firebird 188.8.131.52050 (x64) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Firebird 184.108.40.206050 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Firebird 220.127.116.11050 (x64) by Firebird Project from your computer, nor are we saying that Firebird 18.104.22.168050 (x64) by Firebird Project is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Firebird 22.214.171.124050 (x64) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 01:50:17.563