Firebird 126.96.36.199784 (x64)
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Firebird 188.8.131.52784 (x64) for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Firebird 184.108.40.206784 (x64) from your computerFirebird Project
. Further information on Firebird Project can be seen here
. You can see more info about Firebird 220.127.116.11784 (x64) at http://www.firebirdsql.org/
. Usually the Firebird 18.104.22.168784 (x64) application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_2_5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Firebird 22.214.171.124784 (x64)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_2_5\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called unins000.exe and it has a size of 690.84 KB (707425 bytes).
Firebird 126.96.36.199784 (x64) contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.68 MB (10154337
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
- fbguard.exe (149.50 KB)
- fbserver.exe (5.31 MB)
- fbsvcmgr.exe (134.50 KB)
- fb_lock_print.exe (328.00 KB)
- gbak.exe (345.00 KB)
- gdef.exe (378.50 KB)
- gfix.exe (144.50 KB)
- gpre.exe (679.00 KB)
- gsec.exe (227.00 KB)
- gsplit.exe (17.50 KB)
- gstat.exe (237.50 KB)
- instclient.exe (20.00 KB)
- instreg.exe (13.00 KB)
- instsvc.exe (79.00 KB)
- isql.exe (344.50 KB)
- nbackup.exe (212.00 KB)
- qli.exe (458.00 KB)
- instclient.exe (17.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52784
of Firebird 184.108.40.206784 (x64).
Firebird 220.127.116.11784 (x64) is a program marketed by Firebird Project. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Firebird 18.104.22.168784 (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Firebird 22.214.171.124784 (x64) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Firebird 126.96.36.199784 (x64) or simply click the Search field and type in "Firebird 188.8.131.52784 (x64)". If it is installed on your PC the Firebird 184.108.40.206784 (x64) application will be found automatically. After you click Firebird 220.127.116.11784 (x64) in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Firebird 18.104.22.168784 (x64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Firebird 22.214.171.124784 (x64):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.firebirdsql.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_2_5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Firebird 126.96.36.199784 (x64).
8. After uninstalling Firebird 188.8.131.52784 (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Firebird 184.108.40.206784 (x64) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Firebird 220.127.116.11784 (x64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Firebird 18.104.22.168784 (x64) by Firebird Project from your computer, we are not saying that Firebird 22.214.171.124784 (x64) by Firebird Project is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Firebird 126.96.36.199784 (x64) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-12 18:17:56.760