This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Firebird 2.0.1 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Firebird 2.0.1 from your PCFirebird Project
. Take a look here
for more info on Firebird Project. Click on http://www.firebirdsql.org
to get more info about Firebird 2.0.1 on Firebird Project's website. Firebird 2.0.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_2_0 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Firebird 2.0.1 is C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_2_0\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named isql.exe and it has a size of 184.00 KB (188416 bytes).
Firebird 2.0.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.83 MB (4021264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (75.52 KB)
- fbguard.exe (80.00 KB)
- fbserver.exe (1.90 MB)
- fb_lock_print.exe (160.00 KB)
- gbak.exe (192.00 KB)
- gdef.exe (208.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (72.00 KB)
- gpre.exe (432.00 KB)
- gsec.exe (72.00 KB)
- gsplit.exe (15.00 KB)
- gstat.exe (88.00 KB)
- instclient.exe (14.50 KB)
- instreg.exe (9.50 KB)
- instsvc.exe (36.50 KB)
- isql.exe (184.00 KB)
- nbackup.exe (80.00 KB)
- qli.exe (260.00 KB)
This data is about Firebird 2.0.1 version 2.0.1
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Firebird 2.0.1 from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Firebird 2.0.1:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Firebird 2.0.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Firebird
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Firebird Project
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Master\PAI V2\@Instalasi PAI 2.0\utility\Firebird_ODBC-64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\Master\PAI V2\@Instalasi PAI 2.0\utility\Firebird_ODBC-64.exe.FriendlyAppName
Firebird 2.0.1 is a program released by the software company Firebird Project. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Firebird 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Firebird 2.0.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Firebird 2.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Firebird 2.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the Firebird 2.0.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Firebird 2.0.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Firebird 2.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Firebird 2.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.firebirdsql.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_2_0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Firebird 2.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Firebird 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Firebird 2.0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Firebird 2.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Firebird 2.0.1 by Firebird Project from your PC, nor are we saying that Firebird 2.0.1 by Firebird Project is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Firebird 2.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:33:29.353