Firebird 1.5.6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Firebird 1.5.6 from your systemFirebird Project
. More information on Firebird Project can be found here
. You can get more details on Firebird 1.5.6 at http://www.firebirdsql.org
. Usually the Firebird 1.5.6 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Firebird 1.5.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Firebird 1.5.6's main file takes around 244.00 KB (249856 bytes) and its name is isql.exe.
Firebird 1.5.6 contains of the executables below. They take 3.29 MB (3453102
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (76.08 KB)
- fbguard.exe (64.00 KB)
- fbserver.exe (1.46 MB)
- fb_lock_print.exe (136.00 KB)
- gbak.exe (168.00 KB)
- gdef.exe (196.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (44.00 KB)
- gpre.exe (404.00 KB)
- gsec.exe (32.00 KB)
- gsplit.exe (24.00 KB)
- gstat.exe (80.00 KB)
- instclient.exe (64.00 KB)
- instreg.exe (44.00 KB)
- instsvc.exe (68.00 KB)
- isql.exe (244.00 KB)
- qli.exe (232.00 KB)
This page is about Firebird 1.5.6 version 1.5.6
Firebird 1.5.6 is an application released by the software company Firebird Project. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Firebird 1.5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Firebird 1.5.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Firebird 1.5.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Firebird 1.5.6". If it is installed on your PC the Firebird 1.5.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Firebird 1.5.6 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Firebird 1.5.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Firebird 1.5.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.firebirdsql.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Firebird\Firebird_1_5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Firebird 1.5.6.
8. After uninstalling Firebird 1.5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Firebird 1.5.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Firebird 1.5.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Firebird 1.5.6 by Firebird Project from your PC, nor are we saying that Firebird 1.5.6 by Firebird Project is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Firebird 1.5.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:50:47.423