This web page is about FireCADAhtTrial for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall FireCADAhtTrial from your computerFireCAD Technologies
. More information about FireCAD Technologies can be read here
. Please follow http://www.FireCAD.net
if you want to read more on FireCADAhtTrial on FireCAD Technologies's website. FireCADAhtTrial is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FireCADAhtTrial folder, depending on the user's choice. FireCADAhtTrial's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FireCADAhtTrial\unins000.exe. FTB.exe is the FireCADAhtTrial's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.09 MB (2187264 bytes) on disk.
FireCADAhtTrial contains of the executables below. They take 2.77 MB (2905249
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- FTB.exe (2.09 MB)
FireCADAhtTrial is an application by FireCAD Technologies. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall FireCADAhtTrial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FireCADAhtTrial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FireCADAhtTrial or simply click the Search field and type in "FireCADAhtTrial". The FireCADAhtTrial app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FireCADAhtTrial in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FireCADAhtTrial, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FireCADAhtTrial:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.FireCAD.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FireCADAhtTrial\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FireCADAhtTrial.
8. After uninstalling FireCADAhtTrial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FireCADAhtTrial that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FireCADAhtTrial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FireCADAhtTrial by FireCAD Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that FireCADAhtTrial by FireCAD Technologies is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FireCADAhtTrial supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 20:15:57.220