You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.5.14 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.5.14 from your computerfirealpaca.com
. Additional info about firealpaca.com can be found here
. More details about the app FireAlpaca 1.5.14 can be found at http://firealpaca.com/
. FireAlpaca 1.5.14 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca15 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing FireAlpaca 1.5.14 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca15\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. FireAlpaca.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.74 MB (4970496 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with FireAlpaca 1.5.14. They take about 5.43 MB (5690529
bytes) on disk.
- FireAlpaca.exe (4.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
This info is about FireAlpaca 1.5.14 version 1.5.14
FireAlpaca 1.5.14 is an application released by the software company firealpaca.com. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase FireAlpaca 1.5.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FireAlpaca 1.5.14 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FireAlpaca 1.5.14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FireAlpaca 1.5.14". The FireAlpaca 1.5.14 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FireAlpaca 1.5.14 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FireAlpaca 1.5.14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FireAlpaca 1.5.14:
- The software company is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca15\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FireAlpaca 1.5.14.
8. After uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.5.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FireAlpaca 1.5.14 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.5.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.5.14 by firealpaca.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FireAlpaca 1.5.14 by firealpaca.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.5.14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 04:29:06.070