This page contains detailed information on how to remove FireAlpaca 1.1.16 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.1.16 from your systemfirealpaca.com
. Further information on firealpaca.com can be seen here
. More information about FireAlpaca 1.1.16 can be seen at http://firealpaca.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca folder (same installation drive as Windows). FireAlpaca 1.1.16's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe". FireAlpaca.exe is the FireAlpaca 1.1.16's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.78 MB (3962368 bytes) on disk.
FireAlpaca 1.1.16 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.46 MB (4681053
bytes) on disk.
- FireAlpaca.exe (3.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.84 KB)
This data is about FireAlpaca 1.1.16 version 1.1.16
FireAlpaca 1.1.16 is an application marketed by firealpaca.com. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase FireAlpaca 1.1.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.1.16 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FireAlpaca 1.1.16 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FireAlpaca 1.1.16". If it is installed on your PC the FireAlpaca 1.1.16 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FireAlpaca 1.1.16 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FireAlpaca 1.1.16, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FireAlpaca 1.1.16:
- The software company is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FireAlpaca 1.1.16.
8. After uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.1.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FireAlpaca 1.1.16 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.1.16 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FireAlpaca 1.1.16 by firealpaca.com from your PC, nor are we saying that FireAlpaca 1.1.16 by firealpaca.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FireAlpaca 1.1.16 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:53:15.330