FireAlpaca 1.1.12 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.1.12 from your systemfirealpaca.com
. Open here
for more info on firealpaca.com. You can get more details on FireAlpaca 1.1.12 at http://firealpaca.com/
. FireAlpaca 1.1.12 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. FireAlpaca 1.1.12's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.63 MB (3809280 bytes) on disk and is labeled FireAlpaca.exe.
FireAlpaca 1.1.12 is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.32 MB (4527965
bytes) on disk:
- FireAlpaca.exe (3.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.12
of FireAlpaca 1.1.12.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FireAlpaca
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca.lnk
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FireAlpaca_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
FireAlpaca 1.1.12 is an application released by the software company firealpaca.com. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.1.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FireAlpaca 1.1.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FireAlpaca 1.1.12". The FireAlpaca 1.1.12 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FireAlpaca 1.1.12 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FireAlpaca 1.1.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FireAlpaca 1.1.12:
- The web site of the program is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FireAlpaca 1.1.12.
8. After removing FireAlpaca 1.1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FireAlpaca 1.1.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FireAlpaca 1.1.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.1.12 by firealpaca.com from your PC, we are not saying that FireAlpaca 1.1.12 by firealpaca.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.1.12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-02 09:04:17.727