You can find below details on how to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.29 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.29 from your PCfirealpaca.com
. More information about firealpaca.com can be found here
. More information about the application FireAlpaca 1.0.29 can be found at http://firealpaca.com/
. FireAlpaca 1.0.29 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.29 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.69 MB (2820608 bytes) on disk and is named FireAlpaca.exe.
The following executables are installed along with FireAlpaca 1.0.29. They occupy about 3.37 MB (3535134
bytes) on disk.
- FireAlpaca.exe (2.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.29
of FireAlpaca 1.0.29.
FireAlpaca 1.0.29 is an application released by firealpaca.com. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase FireAlpaca 1.0.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FireAlpaca 1.0.29 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FireAlpaca 1.0.29 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FireAlpaca 1.0.29". The FireAlpaca 1.0.29 program will be found automatically. After you click FireAlpaca 1.0.29 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FireAlpaca 1.0.29, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FireAlpaca 1.0.29:
- The software company is: http://firealpaca.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FireAlpaca\FireAlpaca\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.29.
8. After uninstalling FireAlpaca 1.0.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FireAlpaca 1.0.29 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FireAlpaca 1.0.29 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.29 by firealpaca.com from your computer, nor are we saying that FireAlpaca 1.0.29 by firealpaca.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FireAlpaca 1.0.29 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 16:02:44.957