This page is about FiqhTree for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall FiqhTree from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Delivered by Citrix. FiqhTree is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove FiqhTree. The application's main executable file is called SelfService.exe and occupies 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes).
FiqhTree contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
The current page applies to FiqhTree version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall FiqhTree.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FiqhTree.lnk
FiqhTree is an application marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase FiqhTree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FiqhTree from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FiqhTree or simply click the Search feature and type in "FiqhTree". If it is installed on your PC the FiqhTree program will be found automatically. When you select FiqhTree in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FiqhTree, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FiqhTree.
8. After uninstalling FiqhTree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FiqhTree that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FiqhTree with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove FiqhTree by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that FiqhTree by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FiqhTree supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:50:59.270