You can find below details on how to uninstall Fiqahah for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Fiqahah from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
for more details on Delivered by Citrix. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Fiqahah by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Fiqahah's main file takes about 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes) and is called SelfService.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Fiqahah. They take 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
This web page is about Fiqahah version 1.0
When planning to uninstall Fiqahah you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Fiqahah's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Fiqahah.lnk
Fiqahah is an application offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Fiqahah is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Fiqahah from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fiqahah or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fiqahah". If it is installed on your PC the Fiqahah app will be found very quickly. After you select Fiqahah in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Fiqahah, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fiqahah.
8. After uninstalling Fiqahah, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fiqahah that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fiqahah using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fiqahah by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Fiqahah by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fiqahah supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:50:59.260