This web page contains detailed information on how to remove FineRecovery 3.8.15 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall FineRecovery 3.8.15 from your computerFineRecovery Software
. More information about FineRecovery Software can be read here
. More details about the app FineRecovery 3.8.15 can be seen at http://www.finerecovery.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FineRecovery directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove FineRecovery 3.8.15 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FineRecovery\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. FineRecovery 3.8.15's primary file takes around 1.76 MB (1848320 bytes) and is named FineRecovery.exe.
FineRecovery 3.8.15 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.83 MB (1922568
bytes) on disk:
- FineRecovery.exe (1.76 MB)
- uninst.exe (72.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.8.15
of FineRecovery 3.8.15.
FineRecovery 3.8.15 is a program released by FineRecovery Software. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall FineRecovery 3.8.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FineRecovery 3.8.15 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FineRecovery 3.8.15 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FineRecovery 3.8.15". If it exists on your system the FineRecovery 3.8.15 program will be found automatically. After you select FineRecovery 3.8.15 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FineRecovery 3.8.15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FineRecovery 3.8.15:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.finerecovery.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FineRecovery\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FineRecovery 3.8.15.
8. After uninstalling FineRecovery 3.8.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FineRecovery 3.8.15 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FineRecovery 3.8.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FineRecovery 3.8.15 by FineRecovery Software from your PC, we are not saying that FineRecovery 3.8.15 by FineRecovery Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FineRecovery 3.8.15 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 15:07:14.630