FindGraph 2.332 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall FindGraph 2.332 from your systemUNIPHIZ Lab, Inc.
. You can find out more on UNIPHIZ Lab, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the app FindGraph 2.332 can be found at http://www.uniphiz.com/
. FindGraph 2.332 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FindGraph folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\FindGraph\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FindGraph 2.332. FindGraph.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.43 MB (3599360 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with FindGraph 2.332. They take about 4.24 MB (4444426
bytes) on disk.
- FindGraph.exe (3.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
- TestApprVB1.exe (68.00 KB)
- TestVB.exe (36.00 KB)
- Crov.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.312
of FindGraph 2.332.
FindGraph 2.332 is an application by UNIPHIZ Lab, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall FindGraph 2.332 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FindGraph 2.332 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FindGraph 2.332 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FindGraph 2.332". If it is installed on your PC the FindGraph 2.332 application will be found automatically. After you select FindGraph 2.332 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FindGraph 2.332, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FindGraph 2.332:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.uniphiz.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FindGraph\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FindGraph 2.332.
8. After removing FindGraph 2.332, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FindGraph 2.332 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FindGraph 2.332 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove FindGraph 2.332 by UNIPHIZ Lab, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that FindGraph 2.332 by UNIPHIZ Lab, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FindGraph 2.332 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 14:35:39.567