This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Financial Calculator for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Financial Calculator from your systemIPJmedia
. Check out here
for more info on IPJmedia. Further information about Financial Calculator can be seen at http://financial-calculator.appspot.com/
. Usually the Financial Calculator application is found in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\financialcalculator-6154b4757bad7cacda740d14c58b6388" folder, depending on the user's option during install. Financial Calculator's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\financialcalculator-6154b4757bad7cacda740d14c58b6388\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk and is titled webapp-uninstaller.exe.
Financial Calculator is composed of the following executables which take 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk:
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
This info is about Financial Calculator version 1.0
Financial Calculator has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Additional values that you should remove:
Financial Calculator is a program released by the software company IPJmedia. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove Financial Calculator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Financial Calculator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Financial Calculator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Financial Calculator". The Financial Calculator app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Financial Calculator in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Financial Calculator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Financial Calculator:
- The web site of the program is: http://financial-calculator.appspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\financialcalculator-6154b4757bad7cacda740d14c58b6388\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Financial Calculator.
8. After removing Financial Calculator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Financial Calculator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Financial Calculator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Financial Calculator by IPJmedia from your PC, we are not saying that Financial Calculator by IPJmedia is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Financial Calculator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-25 04:27:57.000