Finally Fast is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Finally Fast from your computerAscentive
. Check out here
for more information on Ascentive. More information about Finally Fast can be found at http://www.ascentive.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\Finally Fast directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\Finally Fast\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Finally Fast. Launcher.exe is the Finally Fast's primary executable file and it takes around 512.70 KB (525000 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Finally Fast. They take 3.51 MB (3683931
bytes) on disk.
- FFUns.exe (459.87 KB)
- FinallyFast.exe (1.85 MB)
- Launcher.exe (512.70 KB)
- MailSupport.exe (296.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (434.16 KB)
This page is about Finally Fast version 8.3.7
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Finally Fast:
...click to view all...
Finally Fast is a program released by Ascentive. Some people try to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Finally Fast is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Finally Fast from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Finally Fast or simply click the Search feature and type in "Finally Fast". If it is installed on your PC the Finally Fast application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Finally Fast in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Finally Fast, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Finally Fast:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ascentive.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\Finally Fast\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Finally Fast.
8. After uninstalling Finally Fast, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Finally Fast which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Finally Fast with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Finally Fast by Ascentive from your computer, nor are we saying that Finally Fast by Ascentive is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Finally Fast in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-17 09:46:12.580