Finally Fast is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Finally Fast from your PCAscentive
. More information about Ascentive can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ascentive.com
to get more info about Finally Fast on Ascentive's website. Usually the Finally Fast application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\Finally Fast directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\Finally Fast\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Finally Fast. Finally Fast's main file takes around 512.70 KB (525000 bytes) and is named Launcher.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Finally Fast. They occupy 2.73 MB (2859014
bytes) on disk.
- FinallyFast.Exe (1.92 MB)
- Launcher.exe (512.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (316.25 KB)
The current web page applies to Finally Fast version 8.2.8
alone. Click on the links below for other Finally Fast versions:
...click to view all...
Finally Fast is an application by the software company Ascentive. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Finally Fast is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Finally Fast from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Finally Fast or simply click the Search feature and type in "Finally Fast". If it exists on your system the Finally Fast app will be found automatically. After you click Finally Fast in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Finally Fast, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Finally Fast:
- The publisher is: http://www.ascentive.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\Finally Fast\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Finally Fast.
8. After removing Finally Fast, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Finally Fast which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Finally Fast with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Finally Fast by Ascentive from your computer, we are not saying that Finally Fast by Ascentive is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Finally Fast supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:49:21.307