Final Drive: Nitro
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Final Drive: Nitro for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Final Drive: Nitro from your systemWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Final Drive: Nitro on WildTangent's website. Final Drive: Nitro is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Final Drive Nitro directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Final Drive Nitro\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Final Drive: Nitro. The application's main executable file is titled Racing.exe and it has a size of 3.22 MB (3379200 bytes).
Final Drive: Nitro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.38 MB (9832688
bytes) on disk.
- Racing-WT.exe (5.82 MB)
- Racing.exe (3.22 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This info is about Final Drive: Nitro version 18.104.22.168
Final Drive: Nitro is an application by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Final Drive: Nitro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Final Drive: Nitro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Final Drive: Nitro or simply click the Search field and type in "Final Drive: Nitro". The Final Drive: Nitro program will be found very quickly. After you select Final Drive: Nitro in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Final Drive: Nitro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Final Drive: Nitro:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Final Drive Nitro\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Final Drive: Nitro.
8. After uninstalling Final Drive: Nitro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Final Drive: Nitro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Final Drive: Nitro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Final Drive: Nitro by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Final Drive: Nitro by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Final Drive: Nitro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:47:55.457