Fimed Infantia 5.03
Fimed Infantia 5.03 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Fimed Infantia 5.03 from your PCFimed
. You can read more on Fimed or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fimed\Infantia directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Fimed Infantia 5.03 is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Infantia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 18.39 MB (19284400 bytes) on disk.
Fimed Infantia 5.03 is comprised of the following executables which take 44.65 MB (46814912
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- adwi.exe (60.00 KB)
- AGGIORNAMENTO.exe (1.25 MB)
- AggiornamentoCUF.exe (216.00 KB)
- Diagnostica.exe (60.00 KB)
- FimesanMkDir.exe (20.00 KB)
- FimesanTrace.exe (136.00 KB)
- FIMRLIB.exe (60.00 KB)
- Infantia.exe (18.39 MB)
- Infantia_Debug.exe (24.18 MB)
- PROF0002.exe (288.42 KB)
This data is about Fimed Infantia 5.03 version 5.03
Fimed Infantia 5.03 is an application by Fimed. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Fimed Infantia 5.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Fimed Infantia 5.03 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fimed Infantia 5.03 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fimed Infantia 5.03". If it is installed on your PC the Fimed Infantia 5.03 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Fimed Infantia 5.03 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Fimed Infantia 5.03, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fimed Infantia 5.03.
8. After removing Fimed Infantia 5.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fimed Infantia 5.03 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fimed Infantia 5.03 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fimed Infantia 5.03 by Fimed from your computer, we are not saying that Fimed Infantia 5.03 by Fimed is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fimed Infantia 5.03 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 10:26:37.793