You can find below details on how to remove FilterOptix 1.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall FilterOptix 1.0 from your systemVanDerLee
. Go over here
for more details on VanDerLee. You can read more about on FilterOptix 1.0 at http://www.vanderlee.com/
. FilterOptix 1.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\FilterOptix directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. FilterOptix 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FilterOptix\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 1.15 MB (1209289 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with FilterOptix 1.0. They take about 1.15 MB (1209289
bytes) on disk.
This info is about FilterOptix 1.0 version 1.0
FilterOptix 1.0 is a program by the software company VanDerLee. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall FilterOptix 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall FilterOptix 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FilterOptix 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "FilterOptix 1.0". The FilterOptix 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FilterOptix 1.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FilterOptix 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FilterOptix 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.vanderlee.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FilterOptix\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FilterOptix 1.0.
8. After uninstalling FilterOptix 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FilterOptix 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FilterOptix 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FilterOptix 1.0 by VanDerLee from your computer, we are not saying that FilterOptix 1.0 by VanDerLee is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FilterOptix 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 18:16:53.303