Filter Studio is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Filter Studio from your computerTopaz Labs, LLC
. Go over here
for more information on Topaz Labs, LLC. More information about the program Filter Studio can be seen at http://www.topazlabs.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Filter Studio folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Filter Studio is C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Filter Studio\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 835.50 KB (855552 bytes) on disk and is named Filter Studio.exe.
Filter Studio is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.29 MB (4499015
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Filter Studio.exe (835.50 KB)
- opengldec.exe (248.58 KB)
- tlfilterstudio.exe (500.50 KB)
- tltextureeffects2.exe (1.02 MB)
- Topaz Alpha.exe (862.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (403.99 KB)
- tlfilterstudio.exe (498.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Filter Studio version 2.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Filter Studio versions:
...click to view all...
Filter Studio is a program released by the software company Topaz Labs, LLC. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Filter Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Filter Studio from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Filter Studio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Filter Studio". If it is installed on your PC the Filter Studio program will be found very quickly. When you click Filter Studio in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Filter Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Filter Studio:
- The publisher is: http://www.topazlabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Filter Studio\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Filter Studio.
8. After uninstalling Filter Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Filter Studio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Filter Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Filter Studio by Topaz Labs, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Filter Studio by Topaz Labs, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Filter Studio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 20:10:40.983