FilesFrog Update Checker
This web page is about FilesFrog Update Checker for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. FilesFrog Update Checker is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FilesFrog Update Checker folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. uninstall.exe is the FilesFrog Update Checker's primary executable file and it occupies around 60.54 KB (61990 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall FilesFrog Update Checker from your system
FilesFrog Update Checker is composed of the following executables which occupy 60.54 KB (61990
bytes) on disk:
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove FilesFrog Update Checker from your computer.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FilesFrog Update Checker
Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall FilesFrog Update Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall FilesFrog Update Checker from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FilesFrog Update Checker or simply click the Search field and type in "FilesFrog Update Checker". If it is installed on your PC the FilesFrog Update Checker program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FilesFrog Update Checker in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FilesFrog Update Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FilesFrog Update Checker.
8. After removing FilesFrog Update Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FilesFrog Update Checker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FilesFrog Update Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130