Filer Plus is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Filer Plus from your systemAEC
. More information on AEC can be found here
. More info about the software Filer Plus can be found at http://www.usb.ac.ir/
. Filer Plus is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Filer Plus directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove Filer Plus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Filer Plus\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Filer Plus's main file takes about 259.50 KB (265728 bytes) and is named FilerWin.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Filer Plus. They take about 12.21 MB (12802560
bytes) on disk.
- FilerAgent.exe (300.50 KB)
- FilerPro.exe (10.38 MB)
- FilerWin.exe (259.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This data is about Filer Plus version 1.0
Filer Plus is a program marketed by AEC. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Filer Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Filer Plus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Filer Plus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Filer Plus". If it is installed on your PC the Filer Plus application will be found automatically. After you select Filer Plus in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Filer Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Filer Plus:
- The software company is: http://www.usb.ac.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Filer Plus\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Filer Plus.
8. After uninstalling Filer Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Filer Plus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Filer Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Filer Plus by AEC from your computer, nor are we saying that Filer Plus by AEC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Filer Plus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 10:07:32.043