This web page contains detailed information on how to remove FileZilla Server for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall FileZilla Server from your computerFileZilla Project
. More information about FileZilla Project can be found here
. Please open https://filezilla-project.org/
if you want to read more on FileZilla Server on FileZilla Project's web page. FileZilla Server is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileZilla Server directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing FileZilla Server is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileZilla Server\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. FileZilla Server's main file takes around 627.00 KB (642048 bytes) and its name is FileZilla Server.exe.
FileZilla Server installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.87 MB (3011924
bytes) on disk.
- FileZilla Server Interface.exe (2.22 MB)
- FileZilla Server.exe (627.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (45.83 KB)
The current web page applies to FileZilla Server version 0.9.45
only. Click on the links below for other FileZilla Server versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove FileZilla Server from your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\FileZilla Server
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FileZilla Server
FileZilla Server is a program released by the software company FileZilla Project. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall FileZilla Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FileZilla Server from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileZilla Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "FileZilla Server". The FileZilla Server app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select FileZilla Server in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FileZilla Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileZilla Server:
- The web site of the program is: https://filezilla-project.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileZilla Server\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FileZilla Server.
8. After removing FileZilla Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileZilla Server that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileZilla Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FileZilla Server by FileZilla Project from your computer, nor are we saying that FileZilla Server by FileZilla Project is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FileZilla Server in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 15:00:53.403