You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FileTypesMan for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall FileTypesMan from your systemNirSoft
. You can read more on NirSoft or check for application updates here
. FileTypesMan is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileTypesMan folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\FileTypesMan\uninst1~.nsu" is the full command line if you want to remove FileTypesMan. FileTypesMan's primary file takes about 158.09 KB (161888 bytes) and its name is FileTypesMan.exe.
The following executables are contained in FileTypesMan. They occupy 158.09 KB (161888
bytes) on disk.
- FileTypesMan.exe (158.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.82
of FileTypesMan. You can find below info on other application versions of FileTypesMan:
FileTypesMan is an application marketed by the software company NirSoft. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall FileTypesMan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FileTypesMan from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FileTypesMan or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileTypesMan". The FileTypesMan program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FileTypesMan in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FileTypesMan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FileTypesMan.
8. After uninstalling FileTypesMan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileTypesMan which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileTypesMan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FileTypesMan by NirSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that FileTypesMan by NirSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FileTypesMan in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 02:14:15.040