FileStream WinSettings Pro
This web page is about FileStream WinSettings Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall FileStream WinSettings Pro from your PCFileStream, Inc.
. You can read more on FileStream, Inc. or check for application updates here
. FileStream WinSettings Pro is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\FileStream\WinSettings Pro directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall FileStream WinSettings Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FileStream\WinSettings Pro\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named winpro.Exe and occupies 6.46 MB (6769128 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in FileStream WinSettings Pro. They occupy 6.97 MB (7308240
bytes) on disk.
- dosdev.exe (7.00 KB)
- UnInstall.exe (197.48 KB)
- vshadow64.exe (322.00 KB)
- winpro.Exe (6.46 MB)
You can find here a few links to other FileStream WinSettings Pro releases:
FileStream WinSettings Pro is an application released by the software company FileStream, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall FileStream WinSettings Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FileStream WinSettings Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FileStream WinSettings Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileStream WinSettings Pro". If it exists on your system the FileStream WinSettings Pro app will be found automatically. When you click FileStream WinSettings Pro in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FileStream WinSettings Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FileStream WinSettings Pro.
8. After uninstalling FileStream WinSettings Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileStream WinSettings Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FileStream WinSettings Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FileStream WinSettings Pro by FileStream, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that FileStream WinSettings Pro by FileStream, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileStream WinSettings Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130