This info is about FileSeek 5.2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall FileSeek 5.2.1 from your systemBinary Fortress Software
. Take a look here
for more info on Binary Fortress Software. More information about the software FileSeek 5.2.1 can be seen at http://www.fileseek.ca
. Usually the FileSeek 5.2.1 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek folder, depending on the user's option during setup. FileSeek 5.2.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named FileSeek.exe and its approximative size is 2.75 MB (2882536 bytes).
The executables below are part of FileSeek 5.2.1. They occupy an average of 3.89 MB (4075496
bytes) on disk.
- FileSeek.exe (2.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of FileSeek 5.2.1.
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove FileSeek 5.2.1 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall FileSeek 5.2.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\FileSeekContextMenuHandler64.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Binary Fortress Software\FileSeek
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\FileSeek.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\FileSeek.exe.FriendlyAppName
FileSeek 5.2.1 is an application released by Binary Fortress Software. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase FileSeek 5.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FileSeek 5.2.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FileSeek 5.2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileSeek 5.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the FileSeek 5.2.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FileSeek 5.2.1 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FileSeek 5.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FileSeek 5.2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fileseek.ca
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FileSeek 5.2.1.
8. After removing FileSeek 5.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FileSeek 5.2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileSeek 5.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileSeek 5.2.1 by Binary Fortress Software from your PC, nor are we saying that FileSeek 5.2.1 by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileSeek 5.2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 04:10:19.517