This info is about FileSeek 5.2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall FileSeek 5.2.1 from your systemBinary Fortress Software
. Take a look here
for more info on Binary Fortress Software. More information about the software FileSeek 5.2.1 can be seen at http://www.fileseek.ca
. Usually the FileSeek 5.2.1 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek folder, depending on the user's option during setup. FileSeek 5.2.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named FileSeek.exe and its approximative size is 2.75 MB (2882536 bytes).
The executables below are part of FileSeek 5.2.1. They occupy an average of 3.89 MB (4075496
bytes) on disk.
- FileSeek.exe (2.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of FileSeek 5.2.1.
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove FileSeek 5.2.1 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall FileSeek 5.2.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\FileSeek.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\FileSeekContextMenuHandler32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\FileSeekContextMenuHandler64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\AR.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\CA.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\CS.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\DE.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\DE-AT.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\EL.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\EN.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\EN-AU.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\EN-GB.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\EN-US.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\ES.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\FA.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\FR.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\FR-CA.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\HU.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\HY.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\IT.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\KO.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\MS.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\NL.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\PL.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\PT-BR.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\RO.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\RU.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\SR.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\ZH-CN.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\Languages\ZH-TW.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\LicenseEN.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.msg
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Binary Fortress Software\FileSeek
FileSeek 5.2.1 is a program marketed by the software company Binary Fortress Software. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase FileSeek 5.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FileSeek 5.2.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileSeek 5.2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileSeek 5.2.1". If it is installed on your PC the FileSeek 5.2.1 application will be found very quickly. After you click FileSeek 5.2.1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FileSeek 5.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileSeek 5.2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fileseek.ca
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FileSeek 5.2.1.
8. After uninstalling FileSeek 5.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FileSeek 5.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileSeek 5.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FileSeek 5.2.1 by Binary Fortress Software from your computer, we are not saying that FileSeek 5.2.1 by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileSeek 5.2.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 04:10:19.517