This info is about FileSeek 5.2.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall FileSeek 5.2.1 from your computerBinary Fortress Software
. Take a look here
for more info on Binary Fortress Software. More information about the software FileSeek 5.2.1 can be seen at http://www.fileseek.ca
. Usually the FileSeek 5.2.1 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek folder, depending on the user's option during setup. FileSeek 5.2.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named FileSeek.exe and its approximative size is 2.75 MB (2882536 bytes).
The executables below are part of FileSeek 5.2.1. They occupy an average of 3.89 MB (4075496
bytes) on disk.
- FileSeek.exe (2.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of FileSeek 5.2.1.
FileSeek 5.2.1 is a program offered by Binary Fortress Software. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall FileSeek 5.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FileSeek 5.2.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FileSeek 5.2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileSeek 5.2.1". The FileSeek 5.2.1 application will be found automatically. When you select FileSeek 5.2.1 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FileSeek 5.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileSeek 5.2.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.fileseek.ca
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FileSeek 5.2.1.
8. After uninstalling FileSeek 5.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FileSeek 5.2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileSeek 5.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileSeek 5.2.1 by Binary Fortress Software from your PC, we are not saying that FileSeek 5.2.1 by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FileSeek 5.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 04:10:19.517