This web page is about FileSeek 3.2.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall FileSeek 3.2.1 from your PCBinary Fortress Software
. You can find out more on Binary Fortress Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.fileseek.ca
to get more facts about FileSeek 3.2.1 on Binary Fortress Software's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove FileSeek 3.2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.76 MB (1846104 bytes) on disk and is titled FileSeek.exe.
The following executables are installed beside FileSeek 3.2.1. They occupy about 2.88 MB (3024064
bytes) on disk.
- FileSeek.exe (1.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to FileSeek 3.2.1 version 22.214.171.124
FileSeek 3.2.1 is a program marketed by Binary Fortress Software. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall FileSeek 3.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FileSeek 3.2.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FileSeek 3.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileSeek 3.2.1". If it exists on your system the FileSeek 3.2.1 program will be found automatically. When you click FileSeek 3.2.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FileSeek 3.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FileSeek 3.2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.fileseek.ca
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSeek\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FileSeek 3.2.1.
8. After removing FileSeek 3.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileSeek 3.2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileSeek 3.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FileSeek 3.2.1 by Binary Fortress Software from your computer, nor are we saying that FileSeek 3.2.1 by Binary Fortress Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileSeek 3.2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-22 01:40:39.703