FileSearchy Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall FileSearchy Pro from your PCMidlinesoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on Midlinesoft. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSearchy Pro folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for FileSearchy Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSearchy Pro\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled FileSearchyPro.exe and it has a size of 1.77 MB (1852928 bytes).
FileSearchy Pro is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.09 MB (3237267
bytes) on disk:
- FileSearchyPro.exe (1.77 MB)
- Helper64.exe (621.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.39 KB)
- pdftotext.exe (648.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of FileSearchy Pro. You can find below info on other versions of FileSearchy Pro:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you remove FileSearchy Pro from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall FileSearchy Pro from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by FileSearchy Pro when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSearchy Pro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FileSearchy Pro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FileSearchy Pro
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSearchy Pro\Credits.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSearchy Pro\FileSearchyPro.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSearchy Pro\help\de\FileSearchy.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSearchy Pro\help\en\FileSearchy.chm
FileSearchy Pro is a program released by the software company Midlinesoft. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase FileSearchy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FileSearchy Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FileSearchy Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileSearchy Pro". If it exists on your system the FileSearchy Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FileSearchy Pro in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FileSearchy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FileSearchy Pro.
8. After uninstalling FileSearchy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FileSearchy Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FileSearchy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FileSearchy Pro by Midlinesoft from your PC, nor are we saying that FileSearchy Pro by Midlinesoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FileSearchy Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:55:21.940