FileSearchy Pro is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall FileSearchy Pro from your computerMidlinesoft
. You can find out more on Midlinesoft or check for application updates here
. FileSearchy Pro is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\FileSearchy Pro GOTD 18-02-2014 directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall FileSearchy Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FileSearchy Pro GOTD 18-02-2014\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FileSearchyPro.exe is the FileSearchy Pro's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.45 MB (1525248 bytes) on disk.
FileSearchy Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.77 MB (2907109
bytes) on disk.
- FileSearchyPro.exe (1.45 MB)
- Helper64.exe (622.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (79.47 KB)
- pdftotext.exe (648.00 KB)
This web page is about FileSearchy Pro version 1.11
alone. Click on the links below for other FileSearchy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
FileSearchy Pro is a program by Midlinesoft. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase FileSearchy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FileSearchy Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FileSearchy Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileSearchy Pro". If it is installed on your PC the FileSearchy Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FileSearchy Pro in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FileSearchy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FileSearchy Pro.
8. After uninstalling FileSearchy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileSearchy Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FileSearchy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileSearchy Pro by Midlinesoft from your PC, we are not saying that FileSearchy Pro by Midlinesoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FileSearchy Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 04:12:23.737