This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FileSearchy for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall FileSearchy from your computerMidlinesoft
. Further information on Midlinesoft can be seen here
. Usually the FileSearchy program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSearchy directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\FileSearchy\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FileSearchy. FileSearchy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.42 MB (1491456 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with FileSearchy. They occupy about 2.74 MB (2873301
bytes) on disk.
- FileSearchy.exe (1.42 MB)
- Helper64.exe (622.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (79.46 KB)
- pdftotext.exe (648.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.11
of FileSearchy. You can find here a few links to other FileSearchy versions:
...click to view all...
FileSearchy is an application marketed by Midlinesoft. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove FileSearchy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FileSearchy from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FileSearchy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileSearchy". If it is installed on your PC the FileSearchy app will be found very quickly. When you select FileSearchy in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FileSearchy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FileSearchy.
8. After uninstalling FileSearchy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FileSearchy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FileSearchy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FileSearchy by Midlinesoft from your computer, nor are we saying that FileSearchy by Midlinesoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileSearchy supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 12:38:26.330