You can find on this page details on how to remove FileRescue Pro for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FileRescue Pro from your systemParand ® Software Group
. More information on Parand ® Software Group can be seen here
. More info about the app FileRescue Pro can be seen at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\FileRescue Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for FileRescue Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\FileRescue Pro\unins001.exe. Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 381.50 KB (390656 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in FileRescue Pro. They occupy 4.56 MB (4782527
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileRescuePro.exe (2.40 MB)
- Launcher.exe (381.50 KB)
- server.exe (399.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- unins001.exe (703.16 KB)
- UninsHs.exe (27.00 KB)
This info is about FileRescue Pro version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other FileRescue Pro versions:
FileRescue Pro is a program released by the software company Parand ® Software Group. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase FileRescue Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FileRescue Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileRescue Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "FileRescue Pro". The FileRescue Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FileRescue Pro in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FileRescue Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileRescue Pro:
- The web site of the application is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Essential Data Tools\FileRescue Pro\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FileRescue Pro.
8. After uninstalling FileRescue Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FileRescue Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileRescue Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FileRescue Pro by Parand ® Software Group from your computer, we are not saying that FileRescue Pro by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FileRescue Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-15 10:29:34.750