You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall FileOptimizer for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall FileOptimizer from your PCJavier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti)
. Open here
for more information on Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti). More details about the software FileOptimizer can be found at http://nikkhokkho.sourceforge.net/static.php?page=FileOptimizer
. FileOptimizer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\FileOptimizer folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling FileOptimizer is C:\Program Files\FileOptimizer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. FileOptimizer64.exe is the FileOptimizer's primary executable file and it occupies close to 7.64 MB (8012288 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in FileOptimizer. They occupy 127.06 MB (133230177
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileOptimizer64.exe (7.64 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (155.09 KB)
- 7z.exe (436.50 KB)
- advdef.exe (935.00 KB)
- advmng.exe (978.50 KB)
- advpng.exe (920.50 KB)
- advzip.exe (939.50 KB)
- apngopt.exe (309.00 KB)
- cpdf.exe (2.77 MB)
- csstidy.exe (623.00 KB)
- cwebp.exe (1.29 MB)
- DeflOpt.exe (51.50 KB)
- defluff.exe (31.00 KB)
- docprc.exe (56.00 KB)
- dwebp.exe (749.00 KB)
- ECT.exe (1.58 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (37.96 MB)
- flac.exe (693.00 KB)
- flacout.exe (28.50 KB)
- flasm.exe (152.00 KB)
- gifsicle-lossy.exe (385.00 KB)
- gifsicle.exe (342.50 KB)
- gswin64c.exe (160.50 KB)
- guetzli.exe (563.50 KB)
- imagew.exe (1.02 MB)
- jhead.exe (156.00 KB)
- jpeg-recompress.exe (554.00 KB)
- jpegoptim.exe (380.00 KB)
- jpegtran.exe (145.50 KB)
- jsmin.exe (119.50 KB)
- Leanify.exe (734.50 KB)
- m7zRepacker.exe (861.50 KB)
- magick.exe (16.92 MB)
- mkclean.exe (375.50 KB)
- mozjpegtran.exe (480.50 KB)
- mp3packer.exe (1.21 MB)
- mp4file.exe (1.67 MB)
- mutool.exe (34.46 MB)
- optipng.exe (101.00 KB)
- PETrim.exe (124.00 KB)
- pingo.exe (1.77 MB)
- PngOptimizer.exe (253.00 KB)
- pngout.exe (61.00 KB)
- pngquant.exe (661.00 KB)
- pngrewrite.exe (228.50 KB)
- pngwolf.exe (1.21 MB)
- rehuff.exe (286.00 KB)
- rehuff_theora.exe (430.00 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (949.50 KB)
- strip.exe (1.15 MB)
- tidy.exe (543.00 KB)
- TruePNG.exe (287.00 KB)
- upx.exe (356.00 KB)
- zRecompress.exe (226.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of FileOptimizer. You can find below info on other application versions of FileOptimizer:
...click to view all...
FileOptimizer is an application released by Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti). Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase FileOptimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FileOptimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileOptimizer or simply click the Search field and type in "FileOptimizer". If it is installed on your PC the FileOptimizer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FileOptimizer in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FileOptimizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileOptimizer:
- The web site of the program is: http://nikkhokkho.sourceforge.net/static.php?page=FileOptimizer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FileOptimizer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FileOptimizer.
8. After removing FileOptimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FileOptimizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileOptimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileOptimizer by Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti) from your computer, we are not saying that FileOptimizer by Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti) is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FileOptimizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 16:55:10.597