You can find on this page details on how to remove FileOptimizer for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall FileOptimizer from your PCJavier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti)
. More information on Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti) can be seen here
. More details about the software FileOptimizer can be seen at http://nikkhokkho.sourceforge.net/static.php?page=FileOptimizer
. FileOptimizer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\FileOptimizer folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall FileOptimizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FileOptimizer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FileOptimizer64.exe is the FileOptimizer's primary executable file and it occupies circa 7.64 MB (8014848 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in FileOptimizer. They occupy 127.86 MB (134073441
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileOptimizer64.exe (7.64 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (155.09 KB)
- 7z.exe (436.50 KB)
- advdef.exe (935.00 KB)
- advmng.exe (978.50 KB)
- advpng.exe (920.50 KB)
- advzip.exe (939.50 KB)
- apngopt.exe (309.00 KB)
- cpdf.exe (2.77 MB)
- csstidy.exe (623.00 KB)
- cwebp.exe (1.29 MB)
- DeflOpt.exe (51.50 KB)
- defluff.exe (31.00 KB)
- docprc.exe (56.00 KB)
- dwebp.exe (749.00 KB)
- ECT.exe (1.58 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (37.96 MB)
- flac.exe (693.00 KB)
- flacout.exe (28.50 KB)
- flasm.exe (152.00 KB)
- gifsicle-lossy.exe (385.00 KB)
- gifsicle.exe (342.50 KB)
- gswin64c.exe (160.50 KB)
- guetzli.exe (563.50 KB)
- imagew.exe (1.02 MB)
- jhead.exe (156.00 KB)
- jpeg-recompress.exe (554.00 KB)
- jpegoptim.exe (380.00 KB)
- jpegtran.exe (145.50 KB)
- jsmin.exe (119.50 KB)
- Leanify.exe (734.50 KB)
- m7zRepacker.exe (861.50 KB)
- magick.exe (16.92 MB)
- mkclean.exe (375.50 KB)
- mozjpegtran.exe (480.50 KB)
- mp3packer.exe (1.21 MB)
- mp4file.exe (1.67 MB)
- mutool.exe (34.46 MB)
- optipng.exe (101.00 KB)
- PCXLITE.exe (20.50 KB)
- PETrim.exe (124.00 KB)
- pingo.exe (1.77 MB)
- PngOptimizer.exe (253.00 KB)
- pngout.exe (61.00 KB)
- pngquant.exe (656.50 KB)
- pngrewrite.exe (228.50 KB)
- pngwolf.exe (1.21 MB)
- rehuff.exe (286.00 KB)
- rehuff_theora.exe (430.00 KB)
- smpdf.exe (766.00 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (949.50 KB)
- strip.exe (1.18 MB)
- tidy.exe (543.00 KB)
- TruePNG.exe (287.00 KB)
- upx.exe (356.00 KB)
- zRecompress.exe (226.50 KB)
The current web page applies to FileOptimizer version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other FileOptimizer versions:
...click to view all...
FileOptimizer is an application marketed by the software company Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti). Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove FileOptimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FileOptimizer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileOptimizer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileOptimizer". The FileOptimizer program will be found automatically. When you click FileOptimizer in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FileOptimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileOptimizer:
- The publisher is: http://nikkhokkho.sourceforge.net/static.php?page=FileOptimizer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FileOptimizer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FileOptimizer.
8. After removing FileOptimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FileOptimizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FileOptimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove FileOptimizer by Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti) from your computer, we are not saying that FileOptimizer by Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti) is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileOptimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 16:47:00.360