FileMenu Tools 188.8.131.52
FileMenu Tools 184.108.40.206 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall FileMenu Tools 220.127.116.11 from your systemwww.lopesoft.com
. Go over here
for more info on www.lopesoft.com. Click on http://www.lopesoft.com/en/
to get more information about FileMenu Tools 18.104.22.168 on www.lopesoft.com's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\FileMenu Tools folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall FileMenu Tools 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called FileMenuTools.exe and it has a size of 1.71 MB (1797120 bytes).
The executables below are part of FileMenu Tools 126.96.36.199. They take about 2.39 MB (2503172
bytes) on disk.
- FileMenuTools.exe (1.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (689.50 KB)
The current web page applies to FileMenu Tools 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
FileMenu Tools 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by the software company www.lopesoft.com. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall FileMenu Tools 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FileMenu Tools 22.214.171.124 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileMenu Tools 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "FileMenu Tools 188.8.131.52". The FileMenu Tools 184.108.40.206 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FileMenu Tools 220.127.116.11 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FileMenu Tools 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileMenu Tools 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.lopesoft.com/en/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FileMenu Tools 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing FileMenu Tools 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FileMenu Tools 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FileMenu Tools 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall FileMenu Tools 18.104.22.168 by www.lopesoft.com from your PC, we are not saying that FileMenu Tools 22.214.171.124 by www.lopesoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FileMenu Tools 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 19:13:43.577