FileMenu Tools 5.8.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall FileMenu Tools 5.8.1 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall FileMenu Tools 5.8.1 from your computerwww.lopesoft.com
. Further information on www.lopesoft.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.lopesoft.com/en/
to get more information about FileMenu Tools 5.8.1 on www.lopesoft.com's website. FileMenu Tools 5.8.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\FileMenu Tools folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing FileMenu Tools 5.8.1 is C:\Program Files\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. FileMenu Tools 5.8.1's primary file takes around 1.64 MB (1716224 bytes) and is called FileMenuTools.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FileMenu Tools 5.8.1. They occupy 2.30 MB (2412548
bytes) on disk.
- FileMenuTools.exe (1.64 MB)
- unins000.exe (680.00 KB)
The current page applies to FileMenu Tools 5.8.1 version 5.8.1
FileMenu Tools 5.8.1 is an application released by the software company www.lopesoft.com. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove FileMenu Tools 5.8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase FileMenu Tools 5.8.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FileMenu Tools 5.8.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "FileMenu Tools 5.8.1". The FileMenu Tools 5.8.1 app will be found automatically. When you click FileMenu Tools 5.8.1 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FileMenu Tools 5.8.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileMenu Tools 5.8.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lopesoft.com/en/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FileMenu Tools 5.8.1.
8. After uninstalling FileMenu Tools 5.8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FileMenu Tools 5.8.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileMenu Tools 5.8.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FileMenu Tools 5.8.1 by www.lopesoft.com from your computer, nor are we saying that FileMenu Tools 5.8.1 by www.lopesoft.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FileMenu Tools 5.8.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:56:42.953