This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall FileMenu Tools for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall FileMenu Tools from your PCLopeSoft - Rubén Lَpez Hernلndez
. Check out here
for more info on LopeSoft - Rubén Lَpez Hernلndez. You can get more details on FileMenu Tools at http://www.lopesoft.com
. Usually the FileMenu Tools program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for FileMenu Tools is "C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe". FileMenuTools.exe is the FileMenu Tools's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.84 MB (1928192 bytes) on disk.
FileMenu Tools installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.52 MB (2646177
bytes) on disk.
- FileMenuTools.exe (1.84 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
This data is about FileMenu Tools version 6.5
alone. You can find below info on other releases of FileMenu Tools:
FileMenu Tools is a program marketed by the software company LopeSoft - Rubén Lَpez Hernلndez. Some people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase FileMenu Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove FileMenu Tools from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FileMenu Tools or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileMenu Tools". The FileMenu Tools application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FileMenu Tools in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FileMenu Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileMenu Tools:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lopesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\LopeSoft\FileMenu Tools\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FileMenu Tools.
8. After uninstalling FileMenu Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileMenu Tools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileMenu Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FileMenu Tools by LopeSoft - Rubén Lَpez Hernلndez from your PC, we are not saying that FileMenu Tools by LopeSoft - Rubén Lَpez Hernلndez is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileMenu Tools supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:51:42.220