This page contains complete information on how to remove FileJockey Software for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FileJockey Software from your computerFileJockey Software
. More information on FileJockey Software can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyFolder folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing FileJockey Software is C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\CopyFolder\uninst1~.nsu". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CopyFolder.exe is the FileJockey Software's main executable file and it takes approximately 556.00 KB (569344 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of FileJockey Software. They take an average of 1.01 MB (1056754
bytes) on disk.
- CopyFolder.exe (556.00 KB)
- CopyFolderInstaller1.6.exe (475.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1600
of FileJockey Software.
FileJockey Software is an application by FileJockey Software. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase FileJockey Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove FileJockey Software with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FileJockey Software or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileJockey Software". If it exists on your system the FileJockey Software app will be found automatically. When you select FileJockey Software in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FileJockey Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FileJockey Software.
8. After uninstalling FileJockey Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FileJockey Software which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FileJockey Software with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FileJockey Software by FileJockey Software from your PC, nor are we saying that FileJockey Software by FileJockey Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove FileJockey Software in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 14:58:37.477