FileIdentify is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall FileIdentify from your computerInfinadyne
. Take a look here
for more details on Infinadyne. You can read more about related to FileIdentify at http://www.infinadyne.com/support.html
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\InfinaDyne\FileIdentify folder (same installation drive as Windows). FileIdentify's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\InfinaDyne\FileIdentify\UNWISE.EXE "C:\Program Files\InfinaDyne\FileIdentify\INSTALL.LOG". The application's main executable file is labeled FileIdentify.exe and occupies 212.28 KB (217376 bytes).
The executables below are part of FileIdentify. They occupy about 373.78 KB (382752
bytes) on disk.
- FileIdentify.exe (212.28 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (161.50 KB)
This data is about FileIdentify version 1.4.2
FileIdentify is a program released by the software company Infinadyne. Some users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase FileIdentify is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FileIdentify from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FileIdentify or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileIdentify". If it exists on your system the FileIdentify app will be found very quickly. When you click FileIdentify in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FileIdentify, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileIdentify:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.infinadyne.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\InfinaDyne\FileIdentify\UNWISE.EXE "C:\Program Files\InfinaDyne\FileIdentify\INSTALL.LOG"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FileIdentify.
8. After removing FileIdentify, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FileIdentify which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileIdentify using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileIdentify by Infinadyne from your PC, we are not saying that FileIdentify by Infinadyne is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileIdentify supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 06:44:33.973