FileHippo App Manager
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FileHippo App Manager for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall FileHippo App Manager from your computerFileHippo.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on FileHippo.com. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileHippo.com directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing FileHippo App Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileHippo.com\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. FileHippo.AppManager.exe is the FileHippo App Manager's main executable file and it occupies circa 10.08 MB (10566352 bytes) on disk.
FileHippo App Manager is composed of the following executables which take 10.45 MB (10955385
bytes) on disk:
- FileHippo.AppManager.exe (10.08 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (173.42 KB)
- updater.exe (206.50 KB)
Click on the links below for other FileHippo App Manager versions:
If you are manually uninstalling FileHippo App Manager we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FileHippo App Manager.lnk
FileHippo App Manager is an application offered by FileHippo.com. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove FileHippo App Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase FileHippo App Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FileHippo App Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "FileHippo App Manager". If it exists on your system the FileHippo App Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FileHippo App Manager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FileHippo App Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FileHippo App Manager.
8. After uninstalling FileHippo App Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of FileHippo App Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileHippo App Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FileHippo App Manager by FileHippo.com from your computer, we are not saying that FileHippo App Manager by FileHippo.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileHippo App Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:54:09.450