FileHippo App Manager
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FileHippo App Manager for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall FileHippo App Manager from your PCFileHippo.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on FileHippo.com. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileHippo.com directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing FileHippo App Manager is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileHippo.com\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. FileHippo.AppManager.exe is the FileHippo App Manager's main executable file and it occupies circa 10.08 MB (10566352 bytes) on disk.
FileHippo App Manager is composed of the following executables which take 10.45 MB (10955385
bytes) on disk:
- FileHippo.AppManager.exe (10.08 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (173.42 KB)
- updater.exe (206.50 KB)
Click on the links below for other FileHippo App Manager versions:
If you are manually uninstalling FileHippo App Manager we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
FileHippo App Manager is a program offered by FileHippo.com. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove FileHippo App Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FileHippo App Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FileHippo App Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "FileHippo App Manager". If it is installed on your PC the FileHippo App Manager application will be found very quickly. After you click FileHippo App Manager in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FileHippo App Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FileHippo App Manager.
8. After uninstalling FileHippo App Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FileHippo App Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FileHippo App Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FileHippo App Manager by FileHippo.com from your PC, we are not saying that FileHippo App Manager by FileHippo.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FileHippo App Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:54:09.450