FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar
This page contains complete information on how to remove FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar from your computerFileConverter 1.6
. More information about FileConverter 1.6 can be found here
. Click on http://FileConverter16.OurToolbar.com/
to get more facts about FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar on FileConverter 1.6's website. FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileConverter_1.6 folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileConverter_1.6\uninstall.exe toolbar. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. FileConverter_1.6ToolbarHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- FileConverter_1.6ToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The current web page applies to FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar versions please click below:
If planning to uninstall FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileConverter_1.6\toolbar.cfg
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar
FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar is a program offered by the software company FileConverter 1.6. Some people try to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar". If it exists on your system the FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar program will be found very quickly. When you click FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://FileConverter16.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileConverter_1.6\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar by FileConverter 1.6 from your PC, nor are we saying that FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar by FileConverter 1.6 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileConverter 1.6 Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 21:05:11.347