This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall FileCenter 22.214.171.124 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall FileCenter 126.96.36.199 from your PCLucion Technologies, LLC
. Take a look here
for more info on Lucion Technologies, LLC. More info about the app FileCenter 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.lucion.com
. Usually the FileCenter 184.108.40.206 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileCenter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for FileCenter 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FileCenter\Uninstall\FileCenter\unins000.exe. FileCenter 18.104.22.168's primary file takes around 21.41 MB (22452280 bytes) and is called FileCenter.exe.
FileCenter 22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 327.21 MB (343106093
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PDFX5SA_LE.exe (22.45 MB)
- PDFX5SA_sm.exe (5.65 MB)
- pdfSaver5.exe (5.61 MB)
- PrnInstaller.exe (98.72 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- pdfSaver5L.exe (22.09 MB)
- PrnInstaller.exe (92.72 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- pdfSaver5L.exe (17.87 MB)
- XCVault.exe (518.22 KB)
- DosadiLog.exe (367.77 KB)
- FcConvertData.exe (6.30 MB)
- FCInjector32.exe (2.15 MB)
- FCInjector64.exe (3.47 MB)
- FcLog.exe (6.65 MB)
- FcLog64.exe (10.56 MB)
- FileAgent.exe (19.42 MB)
- FileCenter.exe (21.41 MB)
- FileCenterAdmin.exe (15.78 MB)
- FileCenterAdvancedOCRSetup.exe (10.68 MB)
- FileCenterConvertUtilsSetup.exe (15.49 MB)
- FileCenterPDFDriverSetup.exe (8.17 MB)
- FileCenterPDFPrinter4Setup.exe (7.09 MB)
- FileCenterPreviewerSetup.exe (12.01 MB)
- FileCenterScanner.exe (6.51 MB)
- FileCenterTesseractOCRSetup.exe (11.79 MB)
- FileCenterThumbs.exe (10.17 MB)
- FileCenterUtils64.exe (330.32 KB)
- FileCenterWinOCR.exe (55.05 KB)
- FileDebug.exe (3.22 MB)
- FileIndexer.exe (6.74 MB)
- FileOCR.exe (3.31 MB)
- FileProcess.exe (11.92 MB)
- PaperMasterExport.exe (12.77 MB)
- PDFXCview.exe (12.89 MB)
- TOCRRService.exe (30.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of FileCenter 188.8.131.52.
FileCenter 184.108.40.206 is a program by Lucion Technologies, LLC. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove FileCenter 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FileCenter 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FileCenter 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "FileCenter 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the FileCenter 188.8.131.52 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FileCenter 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding FileCenter 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileCenter 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.lucion.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileCenter\Uninstall\FileCenter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FileCenter 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling FileCenter 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FileCenter 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FileCenter 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FileCenter 220.127.116.11 by Lucion Technologies, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that FileCenter 18.104.22.168 by Lucion Technologies, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileCenter 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 04:30:33.983