You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall FileBox eXtender for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall FileBox eXtender from your computerHyperionics Technology LLC
. Take a look here
for more details on Hyperionics Technology LLC. FileBox eXtender is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\FileBX folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Fbx32helper.exe is the FileBox eXtender's main executable file and it occupies approximately 7.50 KB (7680 bytes) on disk.
FileBox eXtender installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 607.50 KB (622080
bytes) on disk.
- Fbx32helper.exe (7.50 KB)
- FileBX.exe (600.00 KB)
This page is about FileBox eXtender version 2.1.0
only. You can find below a few links to other FileBox eXtender releases:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove FileBox eXtender.Folders that were found:Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall FileBox eXtender:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\contributors.txt
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\Fbx32helper.exe
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\FbxRes.dll
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\FileBX.chm
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\FileBX.exe
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\FileBXH.dll
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\FileBXH32.dll
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\icons\favorite_blue.ico
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\icons\favorite_brightyellow.ico
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\icons\favorite_darkyellow.ico
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\icons\recent_blue.ico
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\icons\recent_brightyellow.ico
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\icons\recent_darkyellow.ico
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\info\Hc.gif
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\info\Hs.gif
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\info\Hyper.gif
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\info\info.htm
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\INSTALL.LOG
- C:\Program Files\FileBX\license.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\TOOLS\FileBox eXtender.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FileBox eXtender
FileBox eXtender is a program marketed by the software company Hyperionics Technology LLC. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove FileBox eXtender is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FileBox eXtender from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FileBox eXtender or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileBox eXtender". If it is installed on your PC the FileBox eXtender application will be found automatically. When you select FileBox eXtender in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FileBox eXtender, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FileBox eXtender.
8. After uninstalling FileBox eXtender, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileBox eXtender that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FileBox eXtender using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FileBox eXtender by Hyperionics Technology LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that FileBox eXtender by Hyperionics Technology LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileBox eXtender supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:52:22.550