FileASSASSIN is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall FileASSASSIN from your computerMalwarebytes
. Check out here
for more info on Malwarebytes. Click on http://www.malwarebytes.org
to get more facts about FileASSASSIN on Malwarebytes's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileASSASSIN folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove FileASSASSIN by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FileASSASSIN\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. FileASSASSIN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 96.00 KB (98304 bytes) on disk.
FileASSASSIN contains of the executables below. They take 163.60 KB (167527
bytes) on disk.
- FileASSASSIN.exe (96.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.06
of FileASSASSIN. You can find here a few links to other FileASSASSIN releases:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall FileASSASSIN.Registry that is not removed:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FileASSASSIN\FileASSASSIN.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\F:\Download\fileassassin-setup-1.06.exe
FileASSASSIN is an application offered by Malwarebytes. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove FileASSASSIN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FileASSASSIN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FileASSASSIN or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileASSASSIN". If it is installed on your PC the FileASSASSIN app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FileASSASSIN in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FileASSASSIN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileASSASSIN:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.malwarebytes.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileASSASSIN\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FileASSASSIN.
8. After uninstalling FileASSASSIN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FileASSASSIN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileASSASSIN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FileASSASSIN by Malwarebytes from your PC, we are not saying that FileASSASSIN by Malwarebytes is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileASSASSIN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:16:58.133