FileASSASSIN is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FileASSASSIN from your computerMalwarebytes
. Check out here
for more info on Malwarebytes. Click on http://www.malwarebytes.org
to get more facts about FileASSASSIN on Malwarebytes's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileASSASSIN folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove FileASSASSIN by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FileASSASSIN\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. FileASSASSIN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 96.00 KB (98304 bytes) on disk.
FileASSASSIN contains of the executables below. They take 163.60 KB (167527
bytes) on disk.
- FileASSASSIN.exe (96.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.06
of FileASSASSIN. You can find here a few links to other FileASSASSIN releases:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall FileASSASSIN.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall FileASSASSIN:
The files below were left behind on your disk by FileASSASSIN when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\FileASSASSIN
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\FileASSASSIN\FileASSASSIN.dll
- C:\Program Files\FileASSASSIN\FileASSASSIN.exe
- C:\Program Files\FileASSASSIN\FileASSASSINExt.dll
- C:\Program Files\FileASSASSIN\License.txt
- C:\Program Files\FileASSASSIN\uninst.exe
FileASSASSIN is an application offered by Malwarebytes. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase FileASSASSIN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete FileASSASSIN from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FileASSASSIN or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileASSASSIN". The FileASSASSIN app will be found automatically. After you select FileASSASSIN in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FileASSASSIN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileASSASSIN:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.malwarebytes.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileASSASSIN\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FileASSASSIN.
8. After removing FileASSASSIN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FileASSASSIN which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FileASSASSIN using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FileASSASSIN by Malwarebytes from your computer, nor are we saying that FileASSASSIN by Malwarebytes is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FileASSASSIN in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:16:58.133