FileASSASSIN is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall FileASSASSIN from your computerMalwarebytes
. Check out here
for more info on Malwarebytes. Click on http://www.malwarebytes.org
to get more facts about FileASSASSIN on Malwarebytes's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FileASSASSIN folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove FileASSASSIN by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FileASSASSIN\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. FileASSASSIN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 96.00 KB (98304 bytes) on disk.
FileASSASSIN contains of the executables below. They take 163.60 KB (167527
bytes) on disk.
- FileASSASSIN.exe (96.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.06
of FileASSASSIN. You can find here a few links to other FileASSASSIN releases:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall FileASSASSIN.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall FileASSASSIN:
The files below were left behind on your disk by FileASSASSIN when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileASSASSIN
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileASSASSIN\FileASSASSIN.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileASSASSIN\FileASSASSIN.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileASSASSIN\FileASSASSINExt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileASSASSIN\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FileASSASSIN\uninst.exe
Additional values that you should clean:
FileASSASSIN is an application offered by the software company Malwarebytes. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall FileASSASSIN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FileASSASSIN from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FileASSASSIN or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FileASSASSIN". If it is installed on your PC the FileASSASSIN app will be found very quickly. When you select FileASSASSIN in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FileASSASSIN, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FileASSASSIN:
- The software company is: http://www.malwarebytes.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileASSASSIN\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FileASSASSIN.
8. After removing FileASSASSIN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FileASSASSIN which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FileASSASSIN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FileASSASSIN by Malwarebytes from your computer, nor are we saying that FileASSASSIN by Malwarebytes is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FileASSASSIN supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:16:58.133